Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guinevere

I love getting to attend births - especially when they're my friends' births.

Guinevere was born after an induction that resulted in a 2-day-labor (and, her mom, Maysa, went without an epidural till the very end!) It was an exhausting birth just to watch! The photos were fun to take, though.

(Also, I want to note: I just took these photos, I left the editing to Maysa since she's also a photographer - and I'd want to edit the photos from my own birth)

gbirth4

gbirth5
(This was still on Day One - before things really picked up)

gbirth9

gbirth7

gbirth6

birth1

gbirth2

gbirth3

birth4

birth5

birth11

birth10bw

birth7

birth8


gbirth15

Guinevere Noreen

June 19th
2.23am
5lbs 15oz
19 inches


Maysa's Birth Slideshow
Maysa's Birth Story

No comments:

Post a Comment